Saturday 21 September 2013

Be on your guard

Hey my lil Arizonians.
How's it going? I'm doing pretty well. Actually I have some news.
The human race is going to be attacked by hinges and probably pigs.
The reason I say this is because the last few nights I've been having really strange dreams.
The first one was that I woke up in the middle of the night and I looked in the mirror and saw in my reflection not one of a human put one of a pig. Then when I looked out the window I saw the ground was littered with bacon like there had been some sort of war had taken place on the street between humans and pigs.
Then I got this feeling that I was the only pig left alive. Really distressing.
I won't tell you about the other dream, because its pretty much the same thing, just with hinges.
Just be on your guard. We never know when they could attack.

So that was my post for today.
Enjoy living!
The Arizona Diva Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment