Thursday 12 September 2013

My opp

Hey guys. I know, I haven't posted anything in over a week. Don't worry I'm back for good. Does that make sence. Knowing me probably not. Nothing is happening in my depressing life, except......... I'm going in for a life changing operation which Will enable me to think normally!!! Nah technology isn't that great. But I am going in for a small opp. Nuthin' serious though. But it is on FRIDAY THIRTEENTH. I'm real scared because the doctor kept trying to scare me and tell me things like that there would be ten seconds of unbearable pain and then numbnesssss. And I beed to do loads of fasting in case I want a general anesthetic. Ill tell yall bout it next time I blog, unless I blog tomorrow morning , which I might. 
Farewell my Arizona divas

No comments:

Post a Comment