Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring has spung!

Hi there!
I love spring! It's one of my favourite times of the year. The weather starts to get warmer. I believe peoples moods change with the season. And of course all the cute little baby birds and lambs and bunnies are born.....

Actually two birds have taken up residence in our house. On the back exterior wall of my house there was a pipe from the bathroom to the drains. When we got the bathroom done up the men took out that pipe and put it somewhere else leaving a tiny hole.
These clever birds have decided to build a nest in a cavity in the bricks of our house. We see them flying back and forth frantically!

A couple of days ago I realised that my wardrobe needs a serious update! I called my two friends, Maeve and Laura, and we set a  date for a mini shopping spree.
Spring is also a chance to try out new looks for you. I have made a spring resolution to wear more cheerful colourful clothes mainly because I'm the kind of person who can just sink into a black hoodie and Jeans and spend a day being boring and uneventful. I have also challenged myself to wear a skirt for the whole day which  I have never been able to do...

To me spring just started with the Easter holidays but we're well into it by now. Have a very nice day!
Clare x

1 comment: