Friday 6 December 2013

Friendship

Hello there! How are you. I'm grand! Just chilling..... On my doorstep..... On my own.... I'm locked out. While I am I thought I would write a short blog post seeing as I'm going to be here for a while. This blog post is going to be about friendship. It's going to be about how it has helped me, how it is important to me and how important my friends are to me.
So here it is! This post is dedicated to Maeve and Laura the best friends ever.

Over the years I have learnt that life without friendship is like a sky without the sun. Whether that is having a kindred spirit to pour your heart  into, or having a shoulder to cry on.  Even when you fight, the real friends will always stick by you. I have had some of the best times of my life with my best friends and I can't dare to think of what it will be like without them next year. But as they say although we may be miles apart we'll always be joined at heart.

I personally am not the kind of person who has a giant group of friends. I prefer to have a couple of close friends whom I know I can trust. That's just how I like it. That doesn't mean I don't have other friends. I'm good friends with other the girls in my class and the girls on my road where I live. I understand that other girls like to have loads of "best friends" and I think that's great!

In some cases, people call themselves "unsociable" but in my eyes there's no such thing as unsociable. I prefer the word "lazy". This might sound harsh and insensitive but nobody should categorise themselves so easily. There is nothing wrong with your social skills, you're just too lazy to take your nose out of your phone. Now, I know I'm not perfect but I do try to keep time out for human interaction.

There are always people who will try to get the better of you. They will endeavour to get inside your head. They will find every one of your minute imperfections and make them seem 1000 times worse. Without friends it is almost impossible to get past these people. If you have good friends it will help you so much in the long run. It's the same when you're building a house; you need a good foundation to ensure the house stays strong.

Good friends will always support you in what you do, they will always believe in you and good friends will never stop you unless you're going down.

That was my blog post for today I hope you liked it and remember to interact with other human beings!

1 comment: