Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 7: Family Traditions

Hey y'all! If I'm not mistaken it's only 15 days until Christmas Eve!
Again, I'm sorry for not posting yesterday. I suppose it's just the innumerable things I have to.
I only have a short post for you today as I am tired and want to go to bed.
So for todays post I want to tell you about some Christmas traditions in my family.

No 1. Every year for the last 100 years my aunt has brought us to see Santa at Avoca.
No 2. For the last 4ish years we have used out Christmas tree at our orchestras Christmas concert.
No 3. Most Christmas' we go to my grannies for dinner. Yum
No 4. Every Christmas my brothers and I wake up super-duper early to open our presents.
No 5. It is traditional for my brothers to not give any presents and not even thank anyone for the ones they do get.

And that's it. I'm sorry I couldn't do more, I'm just so tired.
G'night munchicans!
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment