Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 5

Heya! How are you. I'm great! I'm currently lying in my aunts big double bed. It's so cosy! The only bad thing is I can hear my uncle snoring away in the next room.
Wow it's only 17 days until Christmas! It's pretty close!

What are you getting your family and friends for Christmas?

Ooh, today I'm going to tell you a short story from around this time of year about 6 years ago. This story seems to have imprinted itself in my brain. It's surprising I remember this because I don't generally remember things from when I was that small.

So it was a cold wintery day, one of those days when nothing ever gets done. My mum, refusing to let us become idle, decided to bring us to the park. At first we weren't having any of it. But when my mum told us we could get something in the shops afterwards we agreed to go. Typical.
We had lots of fun at the park playing hide-and-seek in the trees, running around playing catch. We were having so much fun. All until we went to the fountain. I don't know how but somehow I found myself head first on the water and not able to get out. I started panicking. You can imagine how scary that was for a 5 year-old girl!
Thankfully my Mum scooped me up from behind and put me back down on the ground. She then brought me back to the car and got some clothes that she was about to donate to charity shops. After that we went home, first stopping at the shops.

That is not an experience I would like to repeat. So there you have it! I think we are going to Avoca today, so I might inform you on that later, and if not I will in C.C.D.6.

Oh and also I got some really nice stuff in Gap yesterday. They have everything 1/2 price until this evening. I mean everything!
Maybe I'll show some of the things I got soon!

I'm so glad we came up with the idea for C.C. This might sound strange but it's motivating me to write more blog posts. I'm just realising how much I love it!

So that's all for now. I'm going downstairs for a cuppa now.

See ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment