Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 6

I'm so sorry! I forgot to post this until now. I made it late last night and then forgot to post it.

Hey blissiers! It's day 6 of the C.C and I'm superdy duperdy excited for Christmas!
I only remembered I hadn't made a post for today a minute ago, so apologies if this is a bit rushed. I have some crazy news! My brother and I were just at choir practice (yes, we are in a choir) and I was chosen for the solo! It's a church choir so I'm going to have to sing for everyone at mass. Great.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited about it, I've just never done anything like this before. But after all, life is all about trying new things.
I've been in this choir for the last 4 years and I love it. My friend Laura goes as well.  She probably would have got the solo but she didn't come to that practise. Tut tut.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment