Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 8: If I were queen of the world

Hey there! Wow its already Day8 of the Christmas Countdown. Its only 14 days til Christmas. I am personally dying with happiness and expectation. How are you guys? Todays post is a wee bit different. Today I want to tell you about what I would change if I was queen of the world. I know its a strange topic but I think it would be a good idea if I shared some of my thoughts with you. So, lets get started. If I was queen of the world I would make sure that the death penalty was abolished in all countries. I believe that the right answer to this problem would be to try and understand the criminals views and try to help he/she. I would also make sure that as many people in the 3rd world tackling poverty and disease were helped and I would see to it that people in richer countries are 100% aware of what is happening to others around the world. I would try to get to children in less well-off, rougher parts of the world, help and I would try to help avoid the life of crime that may seem, for them and others the only path for them to choose. I would try my very hardest to insure that all forms of abuse are exterminated. These are just some of the things I would change about the world if i was queen of the world. I have been brainstorming ideas for blog posts that I can use until Christmas and after so i better get back to that. I am super sorry about my last two posts! Until next time!!! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment