Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 3: recipe

Hello my Arizonians! Its me andddd its Christmas Countdown time. So its only 19 days til Christmas Eve and I am officially in the Christmas spirit. Im just exploding with happiness! Tomorrow I am going, with my brothers, to my aunties house. So thats another thing to be super excited about. I will of course still post while im there. Another thing that is happening at the weekend is my dad has promised to paint my room. Unfortunately for me, i wont be able to help him. So for todays post, i thought I would give you a recipe. So lets get started! Morroccan style lamb chops You will need: 2 racks of lamb (8 chops per rack)fat removed 1whole nutmeg 1 teaspoon of cumin 1 teaspoon of paprika (and extra for dusting) 1 teaspoon of dried thyme 1 lemon Put the racks of lamb on a sheet of greaseproof paper on a board and cut each rack in half so you have 4 smaller racks. Quickly score the top of each rack in a crisscross pattern. Then finely grate half the nutmeg, and sprinkle with the cumin paprika and thyme. Massage the flavours into the meat, thenplace in the hot frying panwith a splash of oil. Git rid of the greaseproof paper. i would advise to leave the chops to cook for about 5 mins. Whan ever you think it looks like its cooked Enjoy and until tomorrow my little gingerbread people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment