Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 8

Hey there! You may have noticed I forgot to post for not 1 day, not 2 days, but 3 whole days. I'm sooooooooooo sorry! Ugh I am a failure.
With that apology over and done with I better get on with the post. Wow it's only 10 days until Christmas Eve. Yippee! For todays blog post I thought I might tell you what I would ask for if I had three wishes.

But firstly, I usually ignore ads on television, like most people, but the other day I saw an ad that really touched me. I congratulate who ever made this ad. I only saw it once but it was enough to melt my heart. It was about a hare and a bear. They were obviously best friends, but when winter came the bear of course had to hibernate. The hare felt very lonely when the bear curls up in a cave and goes to sleep. On Christmas Eve the hare comes in and gives his sleeping friend a present. I won't tell you what that present is in case you haven't already seen it. If you haven't and you would like to, you can look for the "hare and the bear" on YouTube.

Back to todays post. This is what I would wish for if I had three wishes.

1. I would wish for the opportunity to be the best I could be and to achieve the most I could achieve. I don't believe that anyone should get something with out working for it.
2. I would wish that I could be the most optimistic person I could be. I would wish that I could be happy and content with life no matter how rough it may be.
3. My last wish would be a bit more materialistic than the first two. I would wish that when I retired I could move down to the country, where I could spend the rest of my life with my many dogs and hopefully my family.

This is what I would do if I had three wishes. But what would you do? I hope you enjoyed this post and I will try my best to post tomorrow.
Until next time!
Clare

1 comment: